Work with us!
Interested in working with us? Get in touch! Pick the option that works best for you.
- Email Leo or another team member directly.
- Find us on the Software Underground Slack.
- Found bugs/typos? Open an issue or pull request on GitHub.
Before deciding if you want to work with us: Read the Lab Manual carefully to make sure you agree with our stance on open-access, FAIR data/software, and overall work ethics.
We have over a decade years of experience in developing open-source software in Python and C, processing and modelling gravity and magnetic data, and teaching technical skills at different levels. We can offer services in:
- 🧑🏽🏫 Training in data science and research software development.
- 🔓 Integrating open-source and open-data into your workflow.
- 🍎 Potential field data processing, 3D modelling, and inversion.
- 🧑🏽💻 Adding features to our open-source software.
We’re always interested in new collaborations and interesting projects. We’d love to hear from you if your project or idea could benefit from our expertise in data analysis, inverse problems, and research software engineering.
👋🏽 Reach out to our team to start a conversation!
Positions in the lab
👩🏿🎓 Looking for a funded position? Keep an eye on the lab updates and social media. We’ll post calls for scholarships and open positions in the lab.
💰 Have your own funding? Talk to Leo if you’re interested in pursuing a self-funded PhD or applying for externally-funded postdoc fellowships to work in the lab.