Expectations of lab members
We intend to foster a collegial lab atmosphere, with opportunities for spontaneous discussions and creative opportunities.
- Lab members are not expected to sacrifice personal or leisure time in service of projects.
- Working long hours without interruption can lead to burnout, exhaustion, and overall impedes the type of atmosphere we are trying to develop.
Lab members should endeavor to be good University of Liverpool “citizens”, including:
- Participating in seminars and all-hands meetings.
- Contributing to department projects.
- Collaborating with individuals from other groups around campus.
- Fostering new collaborations both internal and external.
We strive to be a part of the intellectual community at the University of Liverpool.
Note: Human resources guidelines and the PGR Code of Practice take precedence over these guidelines.